A new service pack, SP3, is now available for Vertica 7.2.
Below is a summary of the new features and changes in 7.2 SP3:
- New Data Source Name (DSN) parameter for
NOT NULLconstraints in SAP Data Services
- Live Aggregate Projections now support queries for
DISTINCTqualified aggregate functions
- Sequence caching has improved by requesting cache refills for all other nodes by the initiator node in the planning phase of query execution
- Data load from Amazon S3 in Management Console is now supported
- A full backup restore to an alternate cluster is now supported
- Vertica now supports direct integration with Parquet files for creating external tables, loading data using the COPY statement, and using the HCatalog connector
Full the complete new features and changes, see the documentation.
For issues fixed in this service pack, see the release notes.